sharexy

Monday, December 24, 2012

Be thankful, but if you don't like it, change it.


BE THANKFUL, BUT IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, CHANGE IT.

We have so much freedom in this country.  If you don’t like something, you have the ability to change it.  Unlike what we have heard from the media, there are plenty of jobs out there.  If you don’t like your position, move to a new one.  If you don’t like your house, change it.  If you don’t have enough money, you are free to earn more.  Now, you might need to do things outside your comfort zone to make these changes, but doing something new will make you more valuable to others.  You will have more skills and experiences.  Recently I changed companies.  I basically like the housing industry, but construction was too hard on my body, architecture took too long to master at my stage of life, so I settled on real estate.  But the companies I worked for were not on the same page with me.  While I am not the social butterfly many agents are, I was looking for a company that valued family life, fitness and health, connecting with people and being at the cutting edge of the industry.  I found it.  Now I have the training to find all the buyers and sellers I could possibly want, meet all the movers and shakers I could possibly desire and connect with others internationally.  I know you are curious as to which company met all these requirements.  I presently work at RealEstateAuctions.com.   I feel so blessed.  You, too, can find the right place if you want it badly enough.  We have so much freedom in this country and so many blessings, now step out of your comfort zone and explore your world.

Here are some things to be thankful for:

High heating bills- I am thankful for being warm

 High income tax-I am able to make a large income

 A husband who is being a couch potato- he is home with me not out at the bars

 A teenager who is complaining about doing dishes- she is home with me not on the streets

 Mess to clean after a party-it means I have been surrounded by friends

 Clothes that fit a little too snug- I have enough to eat

 All the complaining I hear about the government- I have freedom of speech

 The pile of laundry- I have clothes to wear

 Too many emails- I have friends who are thinking of me

Merry Christmas and may you have a prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment